My Filofax Week: February 25 – March 3, 2013


Nothing too exciting happened (or will happen) this week.  Thankfully, it was less eventful than last week.

On Monday, I experimented with something new:


I kept track of what I ate for each meal by writing it down on the day itself.  I did this for the first half of the week but I’m not sure I’m a fan of this.  I don’t really like other people being able to see what I’ve eaten for some reason.  I haven’t made up my mind if I will stick with this for next week or not.  We’ll find out in next week’s post, I guess.

I finished my latest audiobook (One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf) on Thursday.


I highlight my book titles (and movies I’ve seen) in purple.  I don’t really need to keep them here since I do keep track of them elsewhere.  But I like adding fun facts like this to my planner.

This morning I took Winston back to the vet for a post-op check up.  He did great!  His mouth is healing well.


And since it’s the first day of March, I decided to switch out my planner and bag for a more spring-y feel.  But I didn’t want to forget to do this, so I made a notation of it to remind me.


I switched out of Reggie and into Ms. Plum.





I added new Post-its to my dashboard.


These aren’t by Post-it brand, but I love them because they feature a texting moose!

And I switched out my Vermont postcard.


My weekend consists of working and a few other things.


I’m super excited to visit with my newest little buddy.


It will our first visit since he was born.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment